Physical Education Center
To provide more diverse sports classes allowing our staff and faculties to participate in and enjoy sports.
We also aim to enhance a sporting atmosphere on campus, promoting the increasing both the quality of life
and vitality of our campus.
Service & Function
1. Offer more diverse sports lessons
2. Co-organized school sport day
3. Co-organized school’s and department’s sport contests and open tournaments
4. Co-organized physical activities staff clubs
1. To improve students’ physical fitness
2. To guide students to engage in regular exercise routines
3. To discover potential talented athletes
4. To cultivate students sports appreciation